I have made a conscious choice to make the day to day running of the business as eco-friendly as possible.
So what do we as a company and individual team members do to be Green?
- Recycling and using recycled products in the office.
- Wash out and recycle all client’s dog & cat food cans.
- Using a secure online file/scheduling and invoicing system, paper consumption is reduced.
- We use eco-friendly poop bags.
- We use Google Maps to minimize the amount of fuel that caregivers use to do their visits. This means planning pet sitting close to where the caregiver lives and minimizing the distances between visits.
- Purchase Carbon Offsets for all miles traveled.
- The owner of C & G Pet Sitting is a hybrid vehicle owner.
- Supporting local businesses first and foremost.
- We’re always looking for more ways to make the business sustainable.
My mission has always been using business to improve lives, and that includes giving back to organizations that support animals and Mother Earth. 10% of C & G Pet Sitting’s profits are donated to:
Humane Society of Central Illinois